Dilemma!

Monday, May 18, 2009


Yesterday afternoon Madi (and Barrett) were asked to go up and start cleaning up the playroom...Barrett started working and Madi started thinking of all kinds of excuses to come back down. I would tell her no and to stop stalling and go back and work. I could hear her telling her brother "I can't believe she's making me do this". This continued for a while, until I told her that I was going to give away all of her toys to someone who could and would appreciate them. She sat quiet for a few moments and then said "O.K., but can I just keep one kitty?" Can you believe this kid? It's not like she was in the middle of the tobacco patch in June! Her Dad and I cleaned out her room of all toys that had made their way in there and now she's left with only books. She can't go to the playroom today and I'm stuck trying to figure out where to go from here. She's spoiled..we know it, but I guess we're at a cross roads to teach a good lesson!

Pray for us!!

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1: an argument presenting two or more equally conclusive alternatives against an opponent
2 a: a usually undesirable or unpleasant choice b: a situation involving such a choice ;
3 a: a problem involving a difficult choice b: a difficult or persistent problem.

DILEMMA...NOT MADI! She is just "INDEPENDENT"..and rightly so..,think about "IT".., she is so different from Brother Barrett. I wouldn't say she is spoiled, she is just her own little person, with her own little ideas,...my goodness she is a "LITTLE PEOPLE".