~ The Last Days Of Summer...For Us ~

Monday, September 19, 2011

Today is Miscellany Monday over at lowercase letters...and if you haven't visited with Carissa Graham...you're missing out on a beautiful family and blog...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  We've been trying to squeeze all the fun we can out of these last days of summer. 
While I see most folks in their long sleeves...we're still having fun in the sun. 
~Well, the kids are...I'm not a much of a summer gal~

beach1


2. The afternoons and evenings have provided us with cooler temps!! Gives me hope that this summer heat will be over before long...It also gives me a chance to visit with friends on the back porch.

porch1


3. We've made it our summer mission to explore cool places!
I think we've succeeded!

swamp1


4. I'm looking forward to Fall...It's my favorite time of year.
I've been making lots of salads lately because they're about to be replaced with soup!!
food1

I hope you have a great Miscellany Monday!!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 


1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Holly. Looks like you have had a wonderful summer. Missed you out here. Love your photos as always you do a wonderful job.