I've been wanting to learn (for sometime now) how to make Hairbows, but I couldn't find a tutorial that I could understand....until now!
I took this...
...and made this!! I can't wait to make all kinds of bows for Miss M.
Holly
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have been on shopping trips with you and see you buy all those expensive bows for the divine Miss M.....those days are history.Good job that looks better than store bought.
And I just wanted to write how much I love this song(Brickyard Road) tribute to Ronnie Van Zant(Jan 15,1948-Oct 20 1977),Johnny Van Zant now sings with Lynyrd Skynyrd and other brother Donnie Van Zant(.38 Special)...three brothers from Jacksonville Florida with amazing talent.I love me some Van Zant's.
2 comments:
I have been on shopping trips with you and see you buy all those expensive bows for the divine Miss M.....those days are history.Good job that looks better than store bought.
And I just wanted to write how much I love this song(Brickyard Road) tribute to Ronnie Van Zant(Jan 15,1948-Oct 20 1977),Johnny Van Zant now sings with Lynyrd Skynyrd and other brother Donnie Van Zant(.38 Special)...three brothers from Jacksonville Florida with amazing talent.I love me some Van Zant's.
I love me some Van Zant's too!! I think those were 3 close bros!! Check out Lynyrd Skynyrd website for some kick ass clothes!!
Post a Comment