Home Management Binder

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Yesterday, I printed out "Christmas" organization forms to go in my HMB. I thought I would start making out lists for gifts and cards and I also printed out a holiday calendar for the month of December and a page for parties and recipes. It got me in the mood for the holidays. Maybe this year I can have all my Christmas gifts and plans finished by December 1st. :-)

My HMB has been something I have been slowly working on. It has different sections that are used to keep me "organized". A calendar in the front is an easy, quick reference.

Sections:

  • Contacts
  • Schedules
  • Cleaning
  • Menus
  • Recipes
  • Children
  • Budget
  • Holidays/Parties
  • Shopping
  • Misc.
If you can get yourself motivated to put everything in this book, it really is handy!

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need one of these, what a great way to orginize,,also @ K-roger, there was a shopper with a book kinda like this with a place for coupons, I got behind her in line,
her grocery's was $342.00. she only paid $104.00, I told her that was amazing, she said COUPONS,COUPONS,and laughed as she
exited.