What a gorgeous shot the colours are so beautiful and blend together so well - love your blog title - Jane UK
Beautiful!!Amber
Great shot of such an interesting plant!
I've never seen these, or even heard of them before. Kinda like a calla lily but not.Needless to say, I'm glad you spotted them and shared them. Otherwise I'd still be in the dark.
Pitcher plants are carnivorous plants with liquid in their "pitfall traps" that catch flying or crawling insects...pretty cool!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a gorgeous shot the colours are so beautiful and blend together so well - love your blog title - Jane UK
Beautiful!!
Amber
Great shot of such an interesting plant!
I've never seen these, or even heard of them before. Kinda like a calla lily but not.
Needless to say, I'm glad you spotted them and shared them. Otherwise I'd still be in the dark.
Pitcher plants are carnivorous plants with liquid in their "pitfall traps" that catch flying or crawling insects...pretty cool!
Post a Comment