Looking Back

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Wildlife Safari near Callaway Gardens

Ringling Bros Circus

Mardi Gras w/ Jo

Easter at Beulah

Dinosaur World w/ Nonnie & Papa
Naples Water Park

Florida Everglades w/ Nana

St. Simon's Lighthouse

Pirate Adventure Birthday Clearwater Beach FL

Halloween

Beneath the Falls in Canada

Christmas 2008


We've had a great year Beneath the Big Oak. (although it's not as big as it used to be) The kids are growing so fast. I can't believe my girl will be 4 this coming year and don't even get me started on having a 6 year old. * sigh* Trevor has worked so hard this year (as always) and has been a wonderful husband and father. We celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary this year. It feels like just yesterday that we said those vows. *sniff sniff* I've been fortunate to watch my babies grow and learn this year, from the comfort of our home. I've relished in having them with me. My family and friends have brought me so much joy. We've been on Pirate Adventures and Dinosaur Expeditions. We've swam with the Dolphins & fed Giraffes. We've seen Wonders of the World and been Back to the Fifties. We've had Tea Parties and explored islands. We've laughed & cried and shopped till we've dropped. (We've even fell in love with a vampire) We've eaten all we could hold and then worried about it. We've lost friends and loved ones and We've adapted to change, even when we thought we couldn't.

Throughout 2008 we Lived, Laughed and Learned....
Holly








































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am tore down,but @ the same time I have enjoyed looking down memory lane of 2008. WOW! Let's really blow it out in 2009. OLD MAN TIME,stands still for no one.Let's really make every day COUNT. love you guys and I am so grateful to be part of the memories. hugs for all.