Strawberry Butter...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

...For my Friends.

I'm making Strawberry Butter to give out for
Valentine's Day this year!

It's so yummy and pretty that I just had to share it with you!


Start with strawberries.
Washed, cored & sliced.
StrawberryButter1


Add strawberries, butter, sugar and salt to food processor.

SBB2

Blend for about 2 minutes or until smooth.

SBB3

That's it!!

I'm giving mine away in these cute little jelly jars.

I'll add a ribbon with a tag to the top of the jar...precious & yummy!
SBB4

Yep, I couldn't wait to sample this on a toasted English Muffin....
SBB6

Ooohhh..... Ahhhhh
Don't you want to try one?

Strawberry Butter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3/4 cup butter
6 strawberries
1 Tbsp sugar (or splenda)
pinch salt


Place in food processor and blend for 2 minutes or until smooth.
Yields 2 cups
Serve at room temperature

Enjoy!


Stop by and visit with Miz Helen and enjoy all the wonderful recipes!!




10 comments:

The Country Cook said...

Holly - what a fantastic idea. So tasty, so easy and so pretty. I know your friends are going to love that. Such a great idea!!

Carol at Serendipity said...

Holly,
What a wonderful idea. I can taste that English muffin.

Carol

Miz Helen said...

Hi Holly,
I can just taste this wonderful Strawberry Butter on my Hot Biscuit...girl that is melt in your mouth. Thank you so much for sharing this with us here at Full Plate Thursday. You have a great week end and please come back!

Dreamgoddess said...

That looks scrumptious! I've so enjoyed your blog and I'm honored to award you with the Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick up your award on my blog. Enjoy, DG

Bugaboo said...

What a stellar idea! And so pretty! I can't wait to try it, and make oodles in the summer when strawberries are SO abundant. Thanks for the idea; definitely book marked it!

Janis Van Keuren said...

I'm drooling looking at that strawberry Butter and the toasted English Muffin.

Will have to try it.

Janis

Miz Helen said...

Congratulations Holly,
You are featured on Full Plate Thursday this week 2-3-11. Come by and pick up your Red Plate.
Best Wishes,
Miz Helen

Comfy cuisine said...

Hi Holly, I'm your newest follower via the country cook. What a great yummy idea for Valentine's Day!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! Such a sweet valentine gift! I'll have to keep this in mind for future gift giving!

Unknown said...

That looks delicious! I have an English Muffin Bread that I make that would go really well with this butter :)